PDA

Просмотр полной версии : First time when I have handed over the analysis of a semen, quantity or amount active spermatazoidov...

Vitaly
11.07.2004, 08:46
First time when I have handed over the analysis of a semen, quantity or amount active spermatazoidov there were 17 %. In me have found out a urethritis, after its or his treatment the quantity or amount active became - 40 %. The prostatitis is not found out. The herpes are found out. Whether tell or say there can be such low quantity or amount active iz-for herpes? At me also the level of Testosteron-Depotum in norie but is close to the bottom threshold value or meaning;importance, what to me to do or make with such analyses and how me to recover?

Kuharkin S.A.
12.07.2004, 22:46
Vitaly will inform me data of full inspection to the address of kuharkin@yandex. ru or kuharkin@doctor. ru At present I can assume that activity of spermatozoons depends on a virus of herpes a little, Testosteron-Depotum has more weighty value or meaning;importance in this case. That it is necessary for you to make, so it to pass or take place on antispermalnye antibodies and US + dopler scrotums. Can it is meaningful be also sow a semen. At such quantity or amount of data I still more many prepolagat, but formulate the diagnosis, and furthermore appoint or nominate treatment I can not.