PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. My daughter 3 years. One year ago have diagnosed - chronically...

Sofia
08.07.2004, 20:00
Good afternoon. My daughter 3 years. One year ago have diagnosed - chronic 2 h a foreign pyelonephritis, it is more on the right. When prozodili inspection, US has shown s-m Frejki on the right. The pyelonephritis seems have treated, analyses wet here already in current of half a year normal, but I am afraid, that the inflammation again will begin. The doctor please explain that such s-m Frejki and than he is dangerous or not dangerous, and how nedopustit a repeated inflammation? You will advise what measures of prophylaxis, and as often it is necessary zdavat analyses of urine what in time to begin treatment. In advance I thank, yours faithfully Sofia.

Marina Romanovna
09.07.2004, 01:29
HELLO Sofia! At hrjupielon analyses surrender each 2 months t. e the general or common analysis wet and on necherorenko. That is longer pielon-t in a stage of remission it was necessary to exclude infections, to you I advise to hand over on an infection urogenital, to exclude frigorisms. Even usual ORZ that can lead to an inflammation pielon-. Give the baby vitamins
multi Tabs for children constantly. Your problem or task to raise or increase to the child immunity, and TO NOT SUPPOSE the FRIGORISM! HEALTH. IF there are questions write
zigano@nm. ru

Koblikov I.A.
12.07.2004, 17:02
There can be syndrome Freleja? Specify.