PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me the doctor has written out vilprofen, immunostimuljatory at a mycoplasma spp, but in and...

The anonym
01.07.2004, 02:26
To me the doctor has written out vilprofen, immunostimuljatory at a mycoplasma spp, but in the summary is not told or said, that he treats a mycoplasma spp. It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion in this occasion as the doctor, whether kills vilprafen mikopzamu spp. Many thanks!

Rabaev G.G.
02.07.2004, 08:26
Dzhozamitsin it is effective concerning uromikoplazmennoj infections.

The anonym
05.07.2004, 21:31
Doctor Rabaev! Thanks for the answer, in that continually at me have not defined or determined what kind of a mycoplasma has caused or called a cystitis, is simple in the analysis has been written that at me a mycoplasma spp an acritical kind, whether here I and think can vilpraven destroy all kinds of a mycoplasma. The mycoplasma genitalium can at me, on hominis checked, but it or her at me is not present. Here such here at me a question.

Rabaev G.G.
08.07.2004, 07:45
There is no big sense in an identification of an infection, it is possible to speak that at selection of the scheme or plan of treatment without preliminary definition of sensitivity of an infection to this or that antibiotic, vilprafen, in the big percent or interest of cases, but not always, is effective concerning all uromikomlazmennyh infections.

child
10.07.2004, 18:22
Doctor Rabaev! Thanks you, you have calmed me. I shall think positively.