PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 23 years. The diagnosis a prostatitis have put in February, 2000. First at men...

Andrey
08.07.2004, 04:58
To me 23 years. The diagnosis a prostatitis have put in February, 2000. First at me the first time in a life has occured or happened failure in bed, already have then begun nojushchie pains and gravity in a loin. Descended or went in an out-patient department to be checked up. Have found out chlamydias. The Prostate has been strongly increased (44). Leucocytes - 25.
Has passed or Has taken place course of treatment in an out-patient department. Saws junidoks and so forth antibiotics within 20 days for 3 7 days. Did or made instilljatsii. Has handed over analyses - purely or cleanly.
In a month all again. Again chlamydias, again an inflammation Began to accept antibiotics again.
In the meantime I had a strong inflammation of an end of a sexual member. Gore-the doctor has advised to grease with Unguentum Nystatini.
I have solved, that will suffice, it is time to be treated seriously, has gone to paid clinic.
After diagnostics the doctor has told or said, that at me during "treatment" the horrible urethritis (he has told or said, that such did not see years 5) has developed. Treated wads with a solution of silver - whom treated, that knows, WHAT IS IT such. Simultaneously povodil medicamental therapy, fizeoterapiju, EFS, Intramag and so forth, laserotherapy, massage of a prostate - in general, was engaged in me seriously. Has told or said, that a case serious enough and everyone half a year within 2 3 years it is necessary to spend therapy. That I also did or made the last of one and a half year.
Result - time or temporary remission. But here an ill luck - it is necessary to drink even a bottle of beer, 100 gram of vodka or hardly to overcool (and it it is inevitable, if even you go in the winter by the machine or car) - the exacerbation, shown pains in a sacrum and sexual delicacy - and again antibiotics begins.
At me such sensation, that for couple of years I have tested on myself action of all possible or probable antibiotics. Metacyclinum, sumamed, a doxycycline, tsifran, klatsid, nolitsin, 5 nok is far not the full list of that I could be tried or tasted
The last, that I drank - clindamycin. (if to look or see in the summary, hair rise on end).
Occasion became, as usual, a weak erection and nojushchie pains in a sacrum within 2 months.
Began to accept under the indicating of the doctor clindamycin - all was normalized. New Year has graduated, here, has drunk a little - again the same!
In what a problem?
From antibiotics already for a long time (it is more than year) there is a heavy feeling in the field of a liver. I speak about it or this to the doctor, he You young, a liver is restored
I understand, that its or his problem or task - treats me for a prostatitis but so in fact it is possible to become the cripple
Speaks - well, have a drink Essentiale If the first doctor registered bifikol, immunal (I drank also Cholosasum) - that this - all will be restored . And it that I drink this poison for 10 20 days more often, than 2 times a year
At that on treatment of claims there is no, at me a sensation, that the doctor does or makes all possible or probable Has registered to me afrodor for unloading nervous system - - but a sexual life normalizuetja only after antibiotics therefore as inflammatory process, he about it or this speaks
Here and not clearly me what to do or make I do not drink alcohol months, I try to not overcool - but once, and all again
It cannot proceed eternally, and the extremity or end it is not visible to it or this. My initial optimism kuda-that disappears Antibiotics kill internal organs, but without them anywhere
Can, will advise what to do or make, what restoring medicines to drink, if so it turns out Or, can, other doctor is necessary?
Excuse, that is not brief.

Koblikov I.A.
09.07.2004, 15:48
You could specify: what infection earlier has been revealed. In 2000, 2001 and 2002, particularly.

Andrey
10.07.2004, 03:24
First the clamidiosis and a prostatitis have been diagnosed.
After the first course of treatment by the first doctor chlamydias + gardnerelly have been again found out.
After the second course of treatment, already having decided to be treated at other doctor, I have gone all over again in KVD where in me have found out also Trichomonases. Treated Trichopolum, the repeated analysis in KVD has shown, that all is pure or clean. There was this all in 2000.
Later (in some months) I once again was just in case checked on a chlamydia in institute Gamalei. I do not remember terminology, but "consequences" of the form of the clamidiosis passed vozdushno-dropwise or drip (?) by, a credit 1/256, - to mine have been found out only.
Thus it is interesting to note, that at my constant partnershi (we were never protected) numerous analyses have never revealed even consequences of a clamidiosis. However, she all has passed or has taken place course of treatment together with me from the very beginning. With other woman communication or connection was ONLY before detection of chlamydias.
Further with 2001 and to this day was only a prostatitis and its or his treatment.
And the present doctor on venereal infections as those does not spend the analysis, takes 3 the can analysis wet also a secret of a prostate.
Besides about one year back research has shown presence in a prostate of any microorganisms (I can be inexact in terminology, all it is only in a map at the doctor), causing inflammatory process. But, maybe, this business usual.
In November 2001 it was treated tsifranom, the doctor has taken analyses, in urine all is pure or clean, in a secret leucocytes: (
Has written out here clindamycin which I drank from December, 20 till December, 27th. That the field of it or this, I already wrote. In February again I go to hand over analyses: (
It would be desirable to note, that I have a sensation, that the doctor himself is tired to struggle with my illness or disease. From the very beginning he spoke me, that seasonal exacerbations are inevitable, especially during first time, but I did not expect, that in 2 years of treatment I cannot drink a bottle of beer.
Besides these problems with a liver during reception of antibiotics, me it is already simple strashnovato, that the next dose will be written out

JUra
10.07.2004, 12:04
What medicines it is possible prinemat from a prostatitis?