PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Any more less than 7 years constantly disturb the phenomena of a cystitis. Longly it was not treated...

Anna
08.07.2004, 21:42
Any more less than 7 years constantly disturb the phenomena of a cystitis. Longly it was not treated, t. To. The therapist has not found in it or this necessity, there was an inflammation of kidneys with suspicion on a pyelonephritis, is treated by antibiotics four years ago. Then (without analyses, on signs) the therapist recommended different kinds of medicines and I drank all successively from Palinum and 5 nok up to Aspirinum and Biseptolum:) . Two years ago at last diagnostirvoali a chlamydia. It is treated vilprofenom. One and a half year of "lumen", and now all from the beginning. Rez from a urethra has moved above, on sensations, to a bladder. Two times in urine there was an expressed blood. The analysis on a chlamydia negative (and other analyses handed over just in case on ZPPP - too all negative). Neither from the therapist nor from the gynecologist large (and dear or expensive) medtsentra I have not received any references. The gynecologist has suggested to drink Palinum on signs. To drink anything blindfold any more I do not want, and sensations the most mean. Tell or say, it is necessary for me to hand over which analyses and on what presence of originators? What kinds of inspection exist? (it is possible or probable, it is necessary to make US? Whether there Are special kinds of inspection? And - whenever possible - where them COMPETENTLY spend in Moscow?) many thanks in advance!

Urologist Mamayev I.E.
09.07.2004, 08:47
Dear Anna, on the symptomatology described by you any reasonable person of the ready prescription will not give.
Naturally it is necessary to be surveyed (and to begin " with zero "). Probably at the first stage for you are necessary: US of kidneys and a bladder, a smear for revealing intracellular originators and crop wet.... And the competent urologist

Koblikov I.A.
09.07.2004, 19:15
Thanks colleague Mamayev. All is correct.
I shall notice, that inspections and analyses it is necessary to spend the certain sum of money for all.
In good laboratories.
Our "Hospital Ru" also a worthy place.

Maria
10.07.2004, 03:18
At me a chronic cystitis. Inflammations occur or happen in a year 3 4 times. What reason of these inflammations. Thanks.