PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such problem. To me 23 years. Three years disturb pains in...

Marjana
08.07.2004, 08:02
Hello, at me such problem. To me 23 years. Three years disturb pains in a right kidney. 1.5 years ago have performed operation in occasion of a nephroptosis (other reason of a pain have not found). Now, as show researches a kidney on a place, but pains proceed. All analyses in norm or rate, isotope research - in norm or rate, an intravenous urography - in norm or rate. The doctor in an out-patient department has told or said, that is possible or probable now a kidney rotates about the axis. It, in turn causes a tension of a renal vein and disturbance of outflow of a blood. Unfortunately, any researches, he cannot confirm the assumptions. Prompt, please, what modern researches can help or assist directed by the diagnosis? There are no already forces to suffer this pain In advance thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
09.07.2004, 22:41
At performance of US of kidneys elementary otdifferentsirovat renal vessels and to investigate or research a blood flow on them in a regimen of real time with calculation of all indexes. And to prove, that the blood flow is broken or disturbed or on a turn or turnover normal. I am engaged in it or this at job daily. As to the reason bole in absentia to tell or say difficultly. If the extract about operation was saved - that should be grasped it or her.