PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Sergey Arkdevich! Your advice or council Is necessary. Were going to to go on IKSI, but...

Marina
07.07.2004, 11:48
Hello Sergey Arkdevich! Your advice or council Is necessary. Were going to to go on IKSI, but in the husband have found out an infection and nach. A stage of a prostatitis. Inspections were spent in Clinic of the Andrology, the clinic dear or expensive enough, but voobshchem-that it not important, very important to receive correct treatment and to not lose precious time for us. Please, tell or say your opinion on this clinic if you know something or heard about her. We shall be grateful for any information. Many thanks

Kuharkin S.A.
08.07.2004, 19:03
I shall not be govrit about this clinic. To me the term - an initial prostatitis is not very clear at all. He or is, or is not present, as honey in a pot. And it is possible to judge a stage only at the analysis bioptata (alteration - initial prosatit), but I hope, that this research did not do or make. I wish to give the standard reference in such cases - to be surveyed and it is treated it is necessary in that place where be going to to make IKSI. In my opinion in Moscow - Altravita (Zorin), in Peter Avvateter (Kamenetsky). Without exaggeration is both on productivity and on adherence to principles the best clinics and experts in them.