PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me at an erection from the bottom party or side of a sexual member, practically from a bridle...

Oleg
06.07.2004, 16:47
I at an erection from the bottom party or side of a sexual member, practically from a bridle and during 1, 5 - 2, 5 see (depending on force of an erection), had a diverticulum of a spongiform body. The pain weak, amplifies at an erection (at a quiet status can otsustvovat), the hematoma was not, the emiction is not broken or disturbed, vyvydelenija bloods from mocheispuskatelnogo the channel was not observed.
Has found out it has felt an easy or a light;a mild itch and a nagging pain in a member, and during douche when I had an erection in the morning when has woken up that, I have seen a diverticulum. I thought, that I kak-have damaged or injured;hurt that a member during a masturbation, but in the morning I not masturbiroval, and in the evening no unpleasant sensations existing.
I have looked or seen the literature and I think, what is it there can be an anguish of a superficial fascia of a sexual member, t. To. The diverticulum is limited by the spindle-shaped platen, kak-as if the fascia has overstrained on a seam. Now at me the erection practically does not arise, t. To. I meaningly try to avoid it or this because there is a moderate nagging pain.
Prompt, please, what is it can be, how much or as far as it sejrezno and whether is treated it, that has served as the reason and to what doctor to me will address. Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
08.07.2004, 04:39
Anguish of a fascia it cannot be. It is necessary to make spongiozografiju. Seem to the urologist in the near future.