PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 27 years. Till now secondary sexual attributes - not raste are not shown...

Denis
06.07.2004, 06:50
To me of 27 years. Till now secondary sexual attributes are not shown - the beard and moustaches does not grow.
Five years ago there was zdelana an operation under the diagnosis - varikotsele at the left. Varikotsele was approximately with 14 15 letenego age. To operation of all this time did not resort. Whether this disease can be consequence or investigation of absence of secondary sexual attributes or any else diseases? In all other attitudes or relations any other diseases I have no. Sexual functions, development of genitals in norm or rate. I have on the face small ugrevuju an eruption which at youthful age was more strongly shown.
The spent inspections on US have shown following results: right share V = 11 sm3, an isthmus of 2 mm, left share V = 7, 7 sm3, in the center of the left share edenichnyj folikul d = 4. The doctor has told or said, at a palpation shchitovidki, that she a little uvilichena.
The spent blood analysises on hormones FSG, LG, Testosteron-Depotum, the Hydrocortisone have shown following results. Analyses were zdany at 14 o'clock.
- FSG 1, 4 mmel/l, at norm or rate 1, 0 11, 8
- LG 3, 2 mmel/l, at norm or rate 0, 8 8, 4
- Testosteron-Depotum 49, 5 nmol/l, at norm or rate 8 32
- A hydrocortisone 290 nmol/l, at norm or rate 213 664
It is very strange, that such high Testosteron-Depotum and any influences on occurrence of secondary sexual attributes.
Whether the specified analyses and data to throw light on a attention to the question brought by me can.
What additional it is necessary zdat analyses?
Whether the found result of disease we treat modern medicine and in what he can consist?
I ask to explain the reasons, ways of treatment and possible or probable still illnesses or diseases which can with it or this are connected.
Whether it is necessary to spend the analysis of a semen t. To. varikotsele can be the reason of sterility or barrenness?
Sincerely I hope for the detailed, substantial answer.
Many thanks.

The doctor after viewing analyses on hormones has declared, that they in norm or rate, though both FSG and LG on the bottom border. Vitamins have been registered:
Vit B1 5 % - 2.0 ml v/m 15 2
Vit B6 5 % - 2.0 ml v/m 15 2
Vit E kaps. 1 * 2/d 2
Vit And 1 * 1 r/day
Orotat a potassium 2 * 3 r/day 2 ned., further 1 * 3 r/d
Whether there will be a result? Week I follow indicatings of the doctor - while the result is not present.

Koblikov I.A.
07.07.2004, 13:44
The answer will be short.
" Till now secondary sexual attributes are not shown - the beard and moustaches does not grow. Sexual functions, development of genitals in norm or rate ". Thus you approve or confirm, that operation varikotsele has passed or has taken place successfully, and a hormonal background in norm or rate.
Why to not talk to the cosmetician?