PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my son of 11 years. Pediator has told or said, that wearing of cowards ti...

Svetlana
22.06.2004, 04:42
The dear doctor! To my son of 11 years. Pediator has told or said, that wearing of cowards of type swimming trunks can harmfully affect or harmfully have an effect on its or his health. Please prokomentirujte!

The anonym
24.06.2004, 19:38
Harmfully affect or Harmfully have an effect on health everything can.
Cowards it is just necessary to take at size instead of less

Koblikov I.A.
28.06.2004, 17:52
Nonsense your pediatrist has told or said.

The anonym
30.06.2004, 17:12
The doctor has responded very correctly:) Yes, on health will not affect or not have an effect, but can affect or have an effect curvature of a member if cowards will be close.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 18:58
We live at ocean of energy, we live at ocean of emotions. Every day meeting, communicating we exchange energy, we exchange emotions.
Our life is emotionally painted. Frequently we do or make conclusions, being in the certain emotional status. Emotsionalno-our speech, a view, gestures and movements are sensually painted. We pass our ideas, feelings, comprehension of a situation through emotions. First we hear, we feel, we feel, and then already we think. However we are not inclined to trust our sensations because we have got used to think and analyze. From our view nothing is hidden or latent from the first till last moment, we hear a situation at once and originally.

Koblikov I.A.
07.07.2004, 10:44
I also have commented, however simple urologists do not happen, there are "simple" pediatrists.