PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Sergey Arkadevich, to my husband of 29 years, we live together half a year, but in...

Irina
06.07.2004, 12:02
Dear Sergey Arkadevich, to my husband of 29 years, we live together half a year, but the intimal life happens 2 3 times a month - pleads fatigue and nedosyp (it is valid, works much). At a normal erection - not always there is an ejaculation, or it is not always accompanied by strong reductions, and after the sexual certificate or act the erection longly does not fall down (for 15 20 minutes). Of pains does not complain - but me disturbs, whether there can be it signs of a prostatitis? I know, that in a youth was "zhenoljubom", but the last couple of years has calmed down, the intimal life was irregular, job sedentary. Respond, please, signs it - or a variant of norm or rate? Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
07.07.2004, 09:34
NOT norm or rate, but also not prosatit, the Combination sekalnoj asthenias with a colliculitis - is those the speculative assumption. But the index of quality of sex then the answer would be more exact and with concrete references p ovosstanvleniju sex harmony is better opredileit zhotja.