PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After reception of an antibiotic in occasion of a cystitis there was a blood in urine - - as p...

Lora
01.07.2004, 20:52
After reception of an antibiotic in occasion of a cystitis there was a blood in urine - - as a side effect of a preparation. What it is necessary to do or make and how to overcome this sign? Thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
02.07.2004, 23:26
No, it is one of phases of current of a cystitis. Probably you have broken or disturbed ordered dietu. What scheme or plan of treatment what is already accepted?

LOra
04.07.2004, 14:05
Thanks for the answer the doctor on my question in occasion of occurrence of a blood in urine after reception of an antibiotic.
I now accept a bearberry. A cranberry also I heat a loin. But has appeared chuvtvo gravities in the left lumbar area that guards me. I keep to a diet. I also live outside Russia. Many thanks. If can give me advice or council - - what to do or make further, I shall be very grateful to you. THANKS.

Koblikov I.A.
05.07.2004, 22:41
Accept unitary a preparation "Monural", he everywhere is on sale.

Lora
06.07.2004, 20:51
Thanks the doctor for your advice or councils. Well that there are people as you and presently which want the help another. I cannot buy or purchase * Monural * because I live outside the USSR. I illness other agents can can overcome.
Thanks YOU.