PDA

Просмотр полной версии : U muzha povishen prolaktin pochti v 2 raza, mozhet li eto byt prichinoi e...

Marina
04.07.2004, 23:55
U muzha povishen prolaktin pochti v 2 raza, mozhet
li eto byt prichinoi ego besplodiya? Nuzhno snizhat
uroven ili net?

Kuharkin S.A.
05.07.2004, 22:13
Rising of Prolactinum can influence ability of the man to a fertilization to some extent. But, if this unitary research probability of that at it or him Prolactinum is really raised or increased is insignificant it is small. I want proilljustrovat such example. When I studied in postgraduate study we carried out research for one very strong western pharmaceutical company. In issldovanie entered including operedelenie a level of Prolactinum at men. One honey. The sister has decided to fake (has then admitted): she has taken away a blood ostensibly on 5 chelevek at donogo men (zabo it was carried out in 5 test tubes, but in a vein she only once a nyxis and dalbshe medleno in tchenii 10 minutes filtered a blood in 5 test tubes). In the answer of laboratory all parameters of other hormones and netolko coincided. And here Prolactinum between peroj and the second test tube has changed in 5 times, between 2 and the third still five times, and the fifth and the first have almost coincided. Business in that. That Prolactinum is a hormone on which level the insignificant stress - an intravenous nyxis and very much many other things factors influences even. Two reasons for me are known, which can really and stojko to raise or increase proloaktin - pristarstie to opiatnym to narcotics and an adenoma of a pituitary body (diagnostics - MRT), last at men in difference from women not too frequent phenomenon.