PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Ilya Aleksandrovich! To my son of 6 years. There is a diagnosis - interstitsia...

Natasha
03.07.2004, 22:14
Dear Ilya Aleksandrovich! To my son of 6 years. There is a diagnosis - an intersticial or interstitial nephritis, the chronic form. In the literature has not found such form, only acute current everywhere is described. At us at present a constant microhematuria and fiber, periodically an oliguria and edemas which is replaced by a plentiful emiction and depression of density up to 1004 1007 (when it is a little wetted - density 1020). On US - changes from calyxes or calicles. QUESTIONS: 1. Whether it is normal, what the child can in the afternoon never pochitsja, but pours out under the full program (a regimen of drink usual, for the night we we do not drink) at night? 2. What probability, what the intersticial or interstitial nephritis will pass in a renal failure, or it or this will not occur or happen? 3. If the answer on 2 - yes as it or this to avoid? Thanks.

Natasha
05.07.2004, 14:26
Small addition: how often it is necessary to supervise analyses of urine and what analysis of a blood it is necessary to hand over (what parameters)?

P. S. At present from preparations it is accepted only anticonvulsant and vitamins (Depakinum, glitsin, Acidum lipoicum, a biotin)

Koblikov I.A.
05.07.2004, 16:48
Let's continue privajtno, as earlier. Write on urol@doctor. ru