PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! To me 33 years never nothing hurted, at all I do not remember to...

Oleg
01.07.2004, 23:03
Hello, the doctor! To me 33 years never nothing hurted, at all I do not remember when caught a cold last time (tfu-tfu-fie). Av the past to year on rest has fallen asleep on naked rocks izastudil kidneys. But all over again I have not understood it or this, only weeks through 2 were on business trip the temperature up to 37 37 has jumped up, 5 and not than did not get off. In general have defined or determined a pyelonephritis, an exacerbation. A propyl all that registered zdaval analyses, have told or said all by way of. With perepugu even to the professor on reception descended or went. Atepergod as has passed or has taken place, and such business or affairs occur or happen. As I shall work in a sports hall couple of days so I start to feel where at me the kidney to be, and acute enough process. I start to drink " the urological collecting " all passes or takes place. But, I so understand, that I have not recovered, something remains. Advise please, what analyses it is necessary to hand over to define or determine a full picture, and that in fact to appear that pyelonephrites to not count versions. In advance I thank, thanks for attention.

Koblikov I.A.
05.07.2004, 11:16
Crop wet on flora. The analysis on Zimnitskomu. The developed or unwrapped biochemistry of a blood. US of kidneys, a bladder and a prostate. Some analyses of urine.