PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor. With the last holidays. Success and goods to you...

JUlichka, 22 years. Kiev
02.07.2004, 01:20
Good afternoon, the dear doctor. With the last holidays. Success and goods to you:) We with the husband plan the second pregnancy (the first was stood). The husband has handed over spermogrammu, but the doctor of anything plainly has not told or said, has explained just many spermatozoons stuck together and that a little mobile. My questions he has not responded to all, motivating it is that greater or big turn. I shall dare to address to you, there can be you explain, that to what will advise something.
Here data.

Viscosity - 2 mm
Color - serovato-white
Quantity or Amount of spermatozoons in 1 ml. - 152 million
Normokinezija - 30 %
Hypokinesia - 18 %
Akinezija - 52 %
Leucocytes - 4 6
Eritrotsity - 2 3
Liktsetinovye grains - in insignificant quantity or amount
Colloid corpuscles - are not found out
Crystals Bejhera - are not found out
Agljutinatsija - + + +
% of pathological forms - 28 %, mainly due to body height either fjusta or dlosta (last word is not legible it is written).

Please, tell, that these digits mean. What means pathological forms???? Whether there was it the reason what the child has stood?? Whether we can have detok? Prompt what to undertake in this case?? How to treat?? Whenever possible explain all more in detail. In advance I thank.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 23:26
JUl, and why not to genetics?

Koblikov I.A.
04.07.2004, 22:13
I shall readdress you to ours andrologu. Obviously he will offer you internal consultation. In detailed conversations should be conducted after survey of the patient. And obviously research on the Infection passed sexual by is required.