PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, temporarily I live and I work as abroad. Before departure (almost year...

Victor/30 let/
02.07.2004, 06:40
The dear doctor, temporarily I live and I work as abroad. Before departure (almost one year ago) it was treated for a chronic prostatitis (mycoplasma) + US showed stagnation in seed or spermatic blisters or blebs. Most likely, to recover plainly was not in time (despite of positive takes of the analysis of a secret after course of treatment) as basic improvement of state of health has not occured or happened (-former periodically disturb not so strong, but the extremely unpleasant pains in a perineum, especially acute when sharply you strain muscles of a stomach or belly. The opportunity to address to the explanatory or sensible urologist will appear only in two months (on homing iz-for borders). What will advise to do or make now that, at least, kak-that ubrat/to reduce unpleasant signs? The Opportunity to buy or purchase medicinal preparations, including domestic, is. Thankful in advance.

Koblikov I.A.
02.07.2004, 20:26
Thinking, that you should liquidate stagnation in mocheplovoj to sphere and the first condition - a regular sexual life. And everyones gentosy and prostatileny is only "prop".