PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Very much I ask to comment spremogrammu on the husband. We wish to conceive...

Lena
30.06.2004, 12:41
Good afternoon! Very much I ask to comment spremogrammu on the husband. We wish to conceive the child. Doctors speak nothing neither bad, nor good, and time goes. Zarenee big spachibo.
To the husband of 40 years 3 days of continence
>> Volume 3, 4 ml, Color white, muddy
>> Zapah-specific
>> Time of a colliquation of 20 mines
>> Kol-in in 1 ml 10* 10 (6)
>> In an ejaculate 34* 10 (6)
>> activly mobile 50 %
>> inactive 10 %
>> motionless 40 %
>> Morfologicheski not changed 50 %
>> kl. A spermatogenesis ed in p/zr
>> unripe fomy 20 %
>> patologich. Forms of 30 %
>> a pathology a goal of 25 %
>> bodies of 5 %
>> the tail is not present
>> Leucocytes ed in p/zr
>> Eritr, macrophages, an epithelium. Agglutination is not present
>> letitsit Colloid corpuscles are not present some grain
>> Yeast mushrooms it is a lot of
>> Type of movement
>> prajamolinejnyj 50 %
>> manezhnyj 10 %
>> oscillatory 40 %
>>

Kuharkin S.A.
01.07.2004, 01:59
Read through in questions and answers standard man's inspection, it quite will approach or suit, that ustanvit the reason first of all depressions of concentration of spermatozoons (this core), then there will be a plan of action on the further inspection i/or to treatment. Besides already now it is necessary to understand the reason of presence in a semen of funguses - hand over smears (and you, and the husband), except for togomuzhu to check up there is a blood on concentration of a glucose

Alexander
01.07.2004, 12:55
Good afternoon! You could not tell or say to me, whether correct to me have written out treatment under the diagnosis: a dyskinesia, piospermija. To me of 29 years, children were not. The analysis of an ejaculate such: Volume 2, 9 ml; Time of a colliquation of 20 mines; Viscosity 0, 4; Kol-in in 1 ml an ejaculate 17; In an ejaculate of activly mobile 10 %; inactive 30 %; from them: with progress 50; with manezhnym dvizh. 25; with majatnikoobraznym 25; motionless spermatozoons 60; normal 60; unripe 2; cells of a spermatogenesis 4; residual teltsa it is a little; agglutination + +; crystals of a spermine 2 4; leucocytes up to 18; erythrocytes are not present; macrophages are not present; spermiofagi is not present; lipoid teltsa it is a little; patologich. Forms 40; spermatozoons of 70 %. (excuse, that so it is detailed). Have registered Tarivid 1* 2 10 days; baktisubtil and Aevitum. And also Peponen 2* 2 in a day month. Then have started to treat hronich. A prostatitis. Whether this treatment for improvement of a semen (and as it is fast after reception), t will help or assist. To. We year cannot already conceive the child and the wife does not know, whether to go to her to be checked or has put only in me. Many thanks in advance, very much I look forward to hearing