PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Doctor Kuharkin! Tell or Say please and where you accept as to..

Marina
24.06.2004, 23:04
Dear Doctor Kuharkin! Tell or Say please and where you accept as to you to get on reception. And more, than for example Altravita it is better than other clinics, and to itself there it is better to address - androlog and the gynecologist. Thankful in advance.

The patient
27.06.2004, 21:43
Excuse, that doctor Kuharkin responds you not. Simply I know, that he he writes down on reception on ph. 778 6339, and accepts in the basic place of job and konsultipuet including and in Altrovite. We also have passed or have taken place through Altrovitu. Have entered the name to Zorinoj. The clinic has very much liked, and Zorin too which has directed us to Kuharkinu under our insisting. Though she did not suspect the man's factor, and Kuharkin it or him otverg. I can give phone in A-in: 127 3936

Claudia
30.06.2004, 05:47
And I was at Ivanovoj in And. In and me too has very much liked both the approach, and result, but the husband for the present needs to be surveyed.

Kuharkin S.A.
01.07.2004, 01:42
Altravita - rather modern. Competent both under approaches, and on the equipment establishment. I understand, that looks or appears as PR places where I advise, but I can assure. That on the contrary, I advise there. Because it is pleasant to me as there work. Will address it is necessary to the gynecologist and if there will be suspicions namuzhskoj the factor will send on kosultatsiju to me your husband. The husband in any case should make MAR spermogrammu, and also I usually recommend to these or it;this stanadrtnym to analyses ipri ljuboyh parameters to add US + doppler scrotums (the truth, in And In while is not present dopplera. Therefore here it is better to contact at once to me) My phone - 778 63 39, And In - 127 39 39.