PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And again a question: you are sick or are interested for a medical board? Answers will be about...

koblikovu
26.06.2004, 22:00
And again a question: you are sick or are interested for a medical board? Answers will differ and rather. Except for that on the Internet there is such piece, as a search line. For example on a Rambler.

He is not sick of a uracrasia, dock! We were thrown by parents and we have remained together - it is impossible for him in army! Without it or him it is impossible for me

Koblikov I.A.
28.06.2004, 12:15
Personal opinion: the service in regular army - any, practically in any country - is necessary to everyone to the young man.
Expands or Dilates an outlook and strengthens character. One reassessment of values of much costs or stands.

The anonym
28.06.2004, 23:26
We have together passed or have together taken place army in a real life, our father the militarian, we many years live as it will turn out, it is necessary for us to earn money that though kak-that to live. It is impossible for him in army - I shall remain absolutely alone, and to women pay a little

The anonym
30.06.2004, 12:33
I cannot tell everything, at me it is too much reasons to struggle for it or him against a military registration and enlistment office

child
01.07.2004, 01:34
Struggle and further. The service in our regular army is counter-indicative to the normal person. Whether there will be at us kogda-nibud a normal hired army? Give the god.