PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the extremity or end of February, 2002 to me have performed operation in occasion of varikotsele at the left (...

Acid
29.06.2004, 00:17
In the extremity or end of February, 2002 to me have performed operation in occasion of varikotsele at the left (operation Ivanissevicha). The Attending physician has told or said that at me it's OK, t. e complications are not present. And in 6 7 days I had pains in the field of the left testicle (pains if a testicle to touch or tamper with and so it does not hurt). Prompt what is it can be, really at me relapse varikotsele begins??

Koblikov I.A.
29.06.2004, 16:33
Such pains can proceed approximately 3 months. If there will be an edema and an erythema, moreover temperature - that it is necessary to lay down again in hospital. Closely or attentively watch or keep up state of health.

Acid
30.06.2004, 22:46
Tell more in detail please about state of health that it is not recommended to me to do or make after operation.
As there can be an edema and an erythema; and if to lay down in hospital that will do or make one more operation?