PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mum 64 years. Last time began to speak, that to her remains not longly. I about...

Maria
26.06.2004, 21:14
To mum 64 years. Last time began to speak, that to her remains not longly. I very much experience, to the doctor she to go does not want, speaks, that already nothing will help or assist. All business in kidneys. Cannot descend or go in a toilet at all - small. Earlier in the spring on a summer residence all improved, she made to herself different grassy teas from a kitchen garden. Deterioration just also began by the spring and it or she was rescueed or saved;salvaged with a summer residence. And here in the autumn again all became bad. She speaks, that kidneys in its or her case only replace, to treat is useless, t. To. She has spoiled their lot or plenty of medicines which kogda-that has registered to her the doctor, from a tuberculosis though it or she as it has appeared had a tuberculoma, instead of the present or true tuberculosis. That is doctors were reinsured, and mum has spoiled to itself kidneys. Advise, what to me to do or make? Than I can help or assist her? Really without transplantation it or she, really, does not have chances. Now she made to herself a seed of flax and a saw 2 days, nothing ate. Speaks, that earlier it helped or assisted, now the effect is not present. Pains any do not disturb it or her, t. e. Most likely the reason not in stones and not in sand in kidneys, most likely is not present them. I very much ask advice or council from knowing people and the doctor.

Koblikov I.A.
27.06.2004, 04:17
We are ready to give you advice or councils. Give objective data: analyses. Data of inspections.

Maria
29.06.2004, 09:04
Yes, today she has handed over urine and a blood, has made US. But it has appeared, that at it or her for a long time it is necessary to treat a pancreas and a cholic bubble. I do not know, it too to you or to other experts?

Koblikov I.A.
30.06.2004, 16:25
You again severshenno muffledly write. Really it is impossible to penetrate into a problem more deeply?