PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at me a strong urethritis. In analyses hliidioz and a ureaplasma. Drank rudders...

Inna
28.06.2004, 11:35
The doctor, at me a strong urethritis. In analyses hliidioz and a ureaplasma. A saw rulid and summamed. The ureaplasma was gone, chlamydias have again found also a urethritis has remained. Has spent on drink two more weeks JUnidoks. But no changes are present. In analyses of a chlamydia. The urethritis excruciates very strongly: constantly pain and pressure in a urethra. Really again antibiotics? I the doctor speaks. What urethrites vyzyvaejutsja a ureaplasma, instead of a chlamydia, she is right? Really it is impossible to cure a clamidiosis?

Vadim
29.06.2004, 08:28
To cure probably, only it is quite real, that at you not only a urethritis. Gynecologists of a chlamydia did not find? By the way, and how your partner ()? It or Him (them) surveyed? Time podzarazhaetes can All of you? All those antibiotics which you drank or saw, operate or work, and it is very good, on a chlamydia if only doses and a course are chosen correctly.

Inna
29.06.2004, 20:35
From the moment of the beginning of illness or disease I have stopped a sexual life, therefore perezarazitsja could not. On gynecology all like is normal.

Koblikov I.A.
30.06.2004, 02:26
Rulid, Sumamed and other it is certainly good, but terms of reception and a dose should steal up not individually, and under the standard scheme or plan - not less than 21 days. Local treatment of a cystitis and a urethritis (instilljatsii) is spent by the urologist