PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, to my son 2 years and 3 months. Three days ago during dnev...

Yana
29.06.2004, 08:22
The dear doctor, to my son 2 years and 3 months. Three days ago during a day time dream its or his penis was in strong eregirovanom a status, the prepuce is strongly tense, on the top of a flesh I have noticed two treshchinki and a few or a little;little bit bloods (a head of a penis it is visible). Have called to the doctor, she ordered to grease with antibiotic ointment. Except for it or this I wash out two times a day warm vodichkoj, it is a little moving apart a flesh. In infancy the prepuce departed much more, than now. Now, diameter of its or her divergence was noticeably narrowed. I heard, that by 2 3 years the head should start to open, at us is similar, on the contrary. Whether there can be it kak-that is connected with processes of body height or it has begun something not so good and how correctly to look after a penis at present that be not become worse? In advance many thanks.

Koblikov I.A.
29.06.2004, 22:46
- To mine such structure of a prepuce is normal for such age. If all has begun to live violently to open a head it is not necessary.