PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear urologists, at my girlfriend the husband was ill gardinellezom, very much would want...

Tatyana
26.06.2004, 20:06
Dear urologists, at my girlfriend the husband was ill gardinellezom, very much would like to learn or find out, he was ill with this disease sexual by or still kak-that it was possible for them to catch? Now they "do not sleep", she was on business trip, attitudes or relations on the verge of divorce. Disseminate, please, doubts. We thank.

Koblikov I.A.
28.06.2004, 04:37
Gardnerelly concern according to all available information to the typical "flora" which is available in a urethra of men. So he "was not ill", and is the carrier or bearer. Partnersha can hurt or be ill;be sick bakt vaginozom. The decision on treatment of the husband is accepted by the family doctor, either the urologist, or the gynecologist planning pregnancy. Also talk to them that did not complicate a life iz-for trifles (Now they "do not sleep", she was on business trip, attitudes or relations on the verge of divorce)

The anonym
29.06.2004, 01:26
Boleznenoe an emiction sometimes (after a finding on a cold) a pain I test gdeto in district mochegogo a bubble from the right, in moshenke in rajene the right testicle a skin thicker (inspissation).
On a skin at once under a head pryshchiki (warts),
On a head white scurf...
There was a mycoplasma similar and has not finished the cure on the control nebylo of an opportunity to descend or go...
What approximately can be (how much seriously) and to that to the first to run (the urologist or the venereologist)?

child
29.06.2004, 21:32
Tanja, run together with the husband to the venereologist and be less dragged on business trips:)