PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt at me sledushchie problems to me 24 years Where that one month ago after p...

Dmitry
28.06.2004, 10:03
Prompt at me sledushchie problems to me 24 years
Where that one month ago after the sexual certificate or act has appeared prickings in the field of golovi and desires to an emiction without allocation of a plenty of urine of a pain at mochiispuskanii are not present and at the sexual certificate or act the same.
In a consequence I have strongly caught a cold and now at me desires to a night emiction have begun and color has changed wet became dark.
Having had a drink bearberries and umenja like all has passed or has taken place
However today in second half of day has begun samoproizvoloe allocation wet, and podenie upright downwards but pains primocheispuskanii are not present it or her.
Ranne I noticed that popodanii from a cold in heat would be desirable me strongly in a toilet.
Year nazd I laid in hospital in occasion of apenditsita then to me have spent full osledovanija, I was healthy.
The doctor where will address and what is it can be (a cancer, a prostatitis or an adenoma)
Izvenite for mistakes or errors.

Kuharkin S.A.
29.06.2004, 02:23
More likely giprrefleksijamochevogo a bubble. It is necessary to make as minium urofloumetriju. But it is better to hand over analyses (serkret prostates and urine) and TRUZI. And if all is pure or clean. That slelat research combined urodinmacheskoe research. Is ready to help or assist.