PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist the doctor, such situation was a prostatitis treated, one year ago, recently sda...

niko
26.06.2004, 20:43
Help or Assist the doctor, such situation was a prostatitis treated, one year ago, recently has handed over PTSR - all purely or cleanly, but antibiotics to me have all the same appointed or nominated together with protivostpalitelnymi, earlier eregiroval without problems but hardly reached or achieved the extremity or end, now on the contrary, at all does not cost or stand (podrobnee-happens is removed or is taken off;dream these dreams at night feel a strain everywhere only not in a member, and anything. And sometimes such women come in a dream I wake up and he is quiet as vchem did not happen. With the girlfriend too I am not raised or excited though she arranges me in every respect.
The doctor has told or said what is it could be imposed from for antibiotics, and failure or an attrition of nervous cells of sexual system. Recommended to relax and week another to not pay attention to a disadvantage, to not do or make what attempts, a pier all I will return also shall understand. Whether it is real?
Advise? Explain in case of snervnym an attrition a floor. sist.
Thanks

Nuriev I.R.
28.06.2004, 01:14
In this case it is possible to think about hron. A prostatitis with an attrition erektsionnogo the center (a spinal etiology). It is necessary to include or switch on in treatment in addition reflexotherapy.

Koblikov I.A.
29.06.2004, 01:05
Not only reflexotherapy, but also treatment at the psychoneurologist.