PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. We with the wife want the child, the wife now passes or takes place course of treatment from...

Evgenie
27.06.2004, 04:33
Good afternoon. We with the wife want the child, the wife now passes or takes place course of treatment from a mycoplasmosis. The doctor has told or said, as I also should pass or take place a course of tablets and has written out their big enough quantity or amount, and without analyses for my part. I in the childhood was ill or sick with a hepatitis And, and all these medicines are not recommended at illnesses or diseases of a liver. And though the liver at present does not disturb me, it would be desirable to learn or find out - can be, I all over again should hand over analyses before to accept these medicines? Or the doctor has acted or arrived correctly?

Kuharkin S.A.
28.06.2004, 15:53
More correctly to you the same will survey, and not only to hand over analyses on an infection. But if absolutely only have no opportunity spend on drink antibiotics and a course immunokorrektorov. From the last, considering problems with a liver I recommend - injections polioksidonija - he still possesses protective action concerning cells of a liver. On the bill concrete nazancheny - address to the urologist or andrologu is better.