PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Has been diagnosed hron in the summer. A pyelonephritis, right-hand...

Julia
27.06.2004, 02:35
Hello! Has been diagnosed hron in the summer. The pyelonephritis, a right-hand nephroptosis, a pyelonephritis was treated by antibiotics (amoksitsiklin and ampioks on 2. In day for 5 days), t. To. A tank. Crop has shown the originator enterrokokk, after analyses surrendered: the general or common wet (always low ud. Weight 1012!), A wedge. Bloods, biohim. A creatinine and urea - all in norm or rate, uzi kidneys - only a ptosis of a right kidney. But recently it seems to me, that I have an ischuria, t. To. 1 - the swelled up eyes, 2 - after night of a dream, t. e. In 7 10 hours, after last emiction - it is allocated no more 100. Urine. Whether it means that outflow is broken or disturbed " wet or loss poch. Functions "?! Advise, kakae still analyses to make??? I drink on a regular basis grasses. Collectings about a floor pol-hollow, green tea, within day, approximately 1, 5 litres., salt - it is moderate, but pochemu-rav-but the status of puffiness does not pass or take place that all! To me 28 years and I plan pregnancy therefore it would be desirable to know - whether I can bear or take out the child with such kidneys?

Koblikov I.A.
28.06.2004, 15:03
Whether there is a specific gravity or relative density above 1012? In the analysis on zimnitskomu?