PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvujtn the doctor! 3 years ago at me operation varikotsel has been spent...

Andrey
26.06.2004, 21:06
Zdravstvujtn the doctor!
3 years ago at me operation varikotsele after that one testicle has swelled has been spent. sovremenem the edema slept, but not up to the extremity or end... Was on reception at the urologist, he has told or said, that it's OK, what is it the testicle is below therefore it and more... To Me certainly it strongly does not stir or prevent, but...

Kuharkin S.A.
28.06.2004, 13:19
Most likely the edema (gidrotsele) was generated is very frequent complication after usual operations (type Palomo or Ivanissevicha) and laparoskopicheskih. Unique operation in occasion of varikotsele which does not give these complications is microsurgical. If to you not strongly stirs or prevents this "edema" can zhi spokjno - no trouble in itself is not present, but if for any reasons. Including from aesthetic reasons, to you it will stir or prevent, it is possible yet the greater or big edema has developed to perform the minimal operation and all will be normal.