PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Balanitis?

FaFa
24.06.2004, 13:40
Good afternoon!
About one month back at me have appeared there were morbid sensations in a balanus during the sexual certificate or act and allocation of a small amount of a blood from ranki (on a head there were the small sites of the reddened skin reminding healing ranki). Except for it or this the small itch was observed. At walking and an emiction of a pain is not present. After that case I have stopped a sexual life and have decided to learn or find out, what is this illness or disease. Signs and preconditions have specified all to me a balanitis. The first week I did or made trays or basins of a solution of permanganate of a potassium, then Furacilinum. After that during 2 weeks I apply levomitsetinovuju ointment. The status has improved: the itch practically was gone, ranki became less, but nevertheless have remained.
What is the time usually borrows or occupies similar treatment of a balanitis? This normal course, or should pass or take place all already?
Thankful in advance for the qualified advice or council.

27.06.2004, 12:44
That that you have described more similar on gerpeticheskuju a genital infection. Therefore it is necessary to hand over analyses on an infection passed sexual by the list here http: // aidmed.com/infectia.htm Consider, that at infection IPPP usually there is a transfer of several infktsy similar type. Survey of the urologist is necessary for exception of more rare or infrequent reasons of this status.