PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Sergey Arkadevich! In February the husband was at you on reception, and at not...

ove_777@rambler.ru
26.06.2004, 19:59
Hello, Sergey Arkadevich!
In February the husband was at you on reception, and at it or him it was revealed varikotsele. Then it has been made spermogramma, on her has been diagnosed - the expressed oligozoospermia. Soon after that (in March) microsurgical operation (at you) has been made, and now there is a regenerative period. But a question at me here what. Recently we were together on consultation at the expert on sterility or barrenness. Having looked or seen at the same spermogrammu, the doctor has told or said, that at the husband first of all piospermija (not a semen, and pus therefore also color such - zhelovato-white), on what specifies huge quantity or amount of leucocytes (pus) in spermogramme - 430 thousand/ml (in norm or rate - individual). The conclusion of the doctor - purulent inflammatory process, and on this background is broken or disturbed a spermatogenesis; the reason - in inflammatory process. The doctor has told or said, what is it there can be a prostatitis or an epididymitis. Has advised to not go, and to run to the urologist, and has emphasized what to treat an inflammation it is necessary together. We in a full bewilderment. What to do or make? (After operation spermogrammu yet did not do or make).

Kuharkin S.A.
27.06.2004, 07:52
Give the explanatory to the doctor, which to all this naplel (a typical situation of incompetence or material unscrupulous interest). That in norms or rates the CART costs or stands norm or rate up to 1 mln/ml. ZHeltovatyj color is a norm or rate (in general color zavist in many respects from haratera deliveries if there is a lot of beet - he will be pugajushche red). He confuses earnings of money by a method raskruchivanija on treatment of a prostatitis with treatment (it in a smear or in a secret of a prostate should be no more than 10 leucocytes in sight!!!!!!!, instead of their concentration in ml!!!!!!!) . Excuse for emotsionalnost, even if at it or him the purest or cleanest thoughts pomochb to you he is simply incompetent.!!!!! I wait for you in three months from the moment of operation with spermogrammoj. And very much sovetaju to not leave, and to escape from this expert on sterility or barrenness, as well as from establishment where consider or count possible or probable such expert to hold at job. If to you still to someone something prokomentiruet give him my phone (778 63 39), by phone I can explain to him what at the beginning to esteem costs or stands, even norms or rates the CART I shall recommend where to take. To you I the request if will have questions, call to me (778 63 39), in fact konfrentsija to all is accessible and skrlko people have received now nepravlinuju the information absolutely on an empty place from for someone the expert - half-educated persons.