PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Koblikov, izvenite for wrong statement of a question. Int...

lena
26.06.2004, 23:41
Dear doctor Koblikov, izvenite for wrong statement of a question. Intermitirujushchuju stage HPN to me have put one year ago, I had a high parameter kriatenina and the level of a glomerular filtration is lowered. In a week me have written out - all parameters of biochemistry were in norm or rate, but to me pochemu-that have not made repeatedly assay Reberga. In current of all year I pereodicheski hand over biohimiju-parameters in norm or rate. To me 26 years, have removed a left kidney after sorts or labors, in the childhood has had been ill glomirulovym with a nephritis, and after sorts or labors the hydronephrosis has begun. The doctor izvenite for povtorenie-that it for intermitirujushchaja a stage, on how much she threatens a life and whether there can above told or said be all a consequence of a nephroptosis? Zaranie Lena is grateful.

Koblikov I.A.
27.06.2004, 06:46
If I correctly understand, for today at you not HPN. Therefore enough sparing diety. The nephroptosis does not play a role.