PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to respond. At me such problem: during...

SergeyII
26.06.2004, 19:38
The dear doctor! Very much I ask you to respond. At me such problem: during preliminary lask an erection good (if it is possible so to be expressed). However, when business reaches the certificate or act often an erection vanishes. I read, that such happens and is simply enough treated. And it can is connected with a break which arises iz-for necessities partnershej to apply vaginalnye contraceptives (Patenteks-the Oval)? Other reason (psychological) Can?
Thus any pains or a dyscomfort I do not test. In advance I thank for the answer.

Kuharkin S.A.
27.06.2004, 05:51
It dolno a typical problem on sekaulnoj to an asthenia - not objazaetlno tolko the psychological reasons can lead to it or this. It is treated. dejstitelno it is easy or light. But treatment, and sometimes and doobsledovanie nazanchaetsja on an index of quality of sex. To define or determine it or him it is necessary right at the beginning of treatment, by experience is sorkrashchaet both time, and financial losses for inspection and treatment.