PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Already more than 1 month is present a burning sensation at a urethra, the raft is closer to the extremity or end extreme...

Konstantin
26.06.2004, 10:00
Already more than 1 month is present a burning sensation at a urethra, is closer to the extremity or end of a prepuce. On a prepuce there is, as though a boring in the form of a graze, a little white color which sometimes reddens and constantly reminds of itself in the form of a burning sensation. Veins on a prepuce during a burning sensation are strained. Sometimes there are pains in the bottom right part of a stomach or belly. Within a month went to the doctor and did or made following analyses: the analysis wet, bloods, US of kidneys, a smear. All analyses surrendered 2 times. A blood on Saccharum in norm or rate, 1 the analysis wet has shown very much a hyperoxemia, 2 in the full norm or rate, any fibers and leucocytes outside of norm or rate in both analyses of urine. The smear has not shown anything positive on an infection. US of kidneys in norm or rate. The burning sensation does not become more strongly and does not stop. Breaks in a burning sensation become all less short. There was an irritability iz-for burning sensations. The doctor has registered TSiston which was accepted all the month long, any result. A sexual life I do not live. What analyses to me still to hand over and on what is it similar?

Koblikov I.A.
27.06.2004, 02:21
Sexual life you now cannot precisely live iz-for constant inflammations. And earlier? Oral contacts? Very similar on IPPP.