PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make, if during contact to the girl, especially at putting on preze...

Denis
22.06.2004, 11:01
What to do or make, if during contact to the girl, especially at putting on of a condom, the erection weak and comes to naught, though at a masturbation it's OK?

Till Lindermann
24.06.2004, 02:42
At me the same problem, And in general an erection weak, it would be desirable more strong, than it is possible to strengthen it or her? (me of 18 years)

Kuharkin S.A.
24.06.2004, 18:04
There is a set of ways of improvement of quality of an erection. But t. To. Sets of the reasons of breaking its or her (erection) kachetsvto - selection individual.

The therapist
26.06.2004, 03:10
Mentality to strengthen it is necessary, guys. It for excitement. On myself I know, if you test excessive excitement or a dyscomfort, it will immediately be reflected in a potency. Skilled or experienced, tactful and tender partnyorsha will relieve you of problems. Everyone collides or faces with it or this the man, only not everyone have boldness to recognize.

Kuharkin S.A.
26.06.2004, 11:12
The therapist of the rights is one of ways, unfortunately not panacea. But if such gentle and patient and with full self-feedback was - you will not wish about it or this all life, and she will mentally strengthen you.