PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, help or assist me, please! At me a problem with premature eja...

Vlad
22.06.2004, 03:49
Zdrastvujte, help or assist me, please! At me a problem with a premature ejaculation, but any not clear. From the first I very quickly finish immediately at sex (at others laskah, preludes, etc. that's all right, last longly but only business reaches sex - minute and all). The truth through pau minutes I already can second time and is long, minutes on 20 it turns out. The matter is that (excuse for details) I would like very strongly and much, every day, and it turns out seldom enough (too neznaju what's the matter to think happens about what I can not any more, except for it or this). And first time such impression, that is just necessary for me and would be desirable to terminate, and from the second I am quiet be a special overexcitement. Prompt as with it or this to consult (I wish to give to the girl pleasure from the first, instead of to keep it or her waiting, it is silly kakto)? Whether Can in that that I am fast I finish to be guilty an onanism (iz-for this or thus constant "hotenija" I too yet have not thrown it or him)? Whether also there are what ways to behave in arms or hand, to abstain? Thanks! To me of 19 years

Koblikov I.A.
25.06.2004, 15:23
Something prompts me, that to you not udastsja the nearest years " to give to the girl the pleasure from the first, and she will wait ". Business in ignorance of technics or technical equipment of sex and own overestimated self-rating. A typical case for consultation of the sexologist.