PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I understand, that 17 sm in an erection are normally, but my wife (the experience - 12 years...

Vlad
22.06.2004, 06:21
I understand, that 17 sm in an erection are normally, but (the experience-) it or this does not suffice 12 years to my wife. With prostitutes I sleep, and it is pleasant to them, but with the wife it is not enough, both on depth, and on width. The urologist in ours RKB suggests the wife to take in a vagina, but we eshe want dettej. Here I also am or be interested: what it is more safe to take in to the wife a vagina or to me how, you describe to increase the sexual member in diametere and length?

The anonym
23.06.2004, 10:20
What prostitute will tell or say, what to her to not like? Certainly to like, you denjushek to her and for it too pay))) Advice or Council: do not touch or tamper with pepper.

Kuharkin S.A.
25.06.2004, 01:45
If be going to children to get or start, a vagina to take in it is not necessary. And in general somnivajus, that the taken in vagina more chuvstvietlno, than normal. To increase or enlarge a sexual member it is possible, but in your case he normal razmrov and it or him uveichenie will affect or influence possibly only erotic experiences of the woman if him to give more " solid body height and weight " and on yours uverenost in beauty and workers dostoinsvah a penis that plays not last role. Though, I shall emphasize once again, 17 sm-it at all a little.