PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my sexual partnershe at researches have found uroplazmoz. The doctor to her to an owl...

Vladimir
22.06.2004, 03:27
At my sexual partnershe at researches have found uroplazmoz. The doctor to her has advised me to pass or take place inspections on ZPPP and hlamdii. Analyses I have handed over in Eurohoney prestige (branch on dubininskoj), but there have told or said that it is necessary to pass or take place course of treatment in any case. A question in the following: the Doctor has told or said that course of treatment nearby 5500 rbl. - expensively, this treatment at them and them " checked up preporatami " and toko so. To mine portnershe have offered 2 variants: or in clinic or houses (write out the same map of treatment), but for a map to pay. Have chosen the second. I nemogu to them in day to come on nyxes (tsikloferon), at us the familiar nurse with the experience. What to me to do or make? To go and it is treated in clinic, or to descend or go to the urologist in its or her clinic and he can to me will write out the house scheme or plan of treatment? Or where still will advise?

Koblikov I.A.
24.06.2004, 22:27
Or to not be treated in general if you stop not only attitudes or relations with partnershej, but also a sexual life in general.