PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, one year ago I has begun, to be exact has tried to use sterojdy (now...

Edik
22.06.2004, 03:21
The doctor, one year ago I has begun, to be exact has tried to use sterojdy (now to me 19, used a methane 200. During 8 weeks + sustanon 6 ampoules on 1 in a week). Toward the end the uses have appeared inspissations in dummies or papillas (about a pea), to me friends have told or said (which eat chemistry very much often), what is it happens and it is necessary to prick or beat Gonadotropinum and all will pass or take place. I have pierced (5000 ed 1 time in 5 days on 1000), but still was more aggravated (inspissations began to grow). Has passed or has taken place a year, and inspissations till now grow (at the left already about 10 rouble coin and hurt).
4 months ago I have stopped to be engaged, before I have started to eat chemistry I handed over (summer) the analysis on Testosteron-Depotum (went to the endocrinologist in occasion of that, uto I do not have bristle and few hair on a body, he has told or said, that it is not time yet, but has just in case directed me on Testosteron-Depotum) and at me he was pribl. 25 (in norm or rate). Two weeks ago I have decided to hand over itself the analysis on Testosteron-Depotum, that to the doctor in occasion of a gynecomastia (to be exact in occasion of operation) to go at once with the analysis (at us results is necessary to wait for 3 weeks) he has appeared 3, 72!! (7, 5 55 norm or rate). I all over again nepoveril, thought it were mistaken, has appeared was not present.
Tell or Say, what to me such has occured or happened??? Whether have affected or influenced sterojdy my Testosteron-Depotum, in fact time has already passed or has already taken place (almost year) why my organism has not restored development or manufacture of hormones much???? Gonadotropinum too is intended for rising Testosteron-Depotum... .ja it or him in the extremity or end of a course pricked. Tell or say to what doctor to me to go??? And how my disease is called??? Why I do not test attributes of an impotency and absence of an inclination if Testosteron-Depotum such low???? (in fact from the medical point of view I an impotent)?? Can be because young still??? Whether Influences frequent (2 times a day) an onanism a level of Testosteron-Depotum???
Whether the mood influences a level of Testosteron-Depotum???
If Testosteron-Depotum such low, means testicles already should atrophy, the semen already at me would not be, and I do not observe such phenomena...???
Why in the mornings the member costs or stands quite often, and Testosteron-Depotum low???
By the way hair on a body at me on former is not enough, but now I know why....
I had a slow puberty, can at me there was a weak sexual constitution and I sterojdami have provoked a hypogonadism (-to mine so disease connected with a low level of Testosteron-Depotum and small kol-vom hair on a body is called)????
Answer all questions please... .blagodaren in advance.
p. s. I probably would not write to you, simply I know, that even if I shall go to the doctor I nesmogu to him all this to tell it (will be a shame), I wish to go at once to the surgeon that to me cut out a gynecomastia, and the Internet is the Internet (to write easier)... Here so.

Edik
23.06.2004, 19:21
The doctor, still a question:
Earlier when Testosteron-Depotum was in norm or rate I handed over it or him on a hungry stomach, and this time I have drunk tea without Saccharum, and for 3 mines before I have come into a cabinet or study where take the analysis I have eaten a chocolate. Whether it could be reflected in result??? To simply me last time it became bad when a blood from a vein took on a hungry stomach.....

Edik
24.06.2004, 03:56
The doctor, tell or say, whether probably in we wash a case restoration of Testosteron-Depotum??? Or except for lifelong replaceable therapy by androgens nothing remains???? I read, that low Testosteron-Depotum treat or Gonadotropinum or klostilbegitom, but from Gonadotropinum at me the breast strongly grows. Whether the breast will grow at application of Gonadotropinum if I shall be operated in occasion of ginekomastiii???

Kuharkin S.A.
24.06.2004, 21:27
You have certainly heaped up problems for an organism. But replaceable it is not necessary to therapy. Allow to have a rest. Before something to undertake. Then once again hand over hormones, including Oestradiolum, can help or assist and antiestrogens.