PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After intensive sex, next day testicles as though hardly have swelled up a little, upl...

Sergey
18.06.2004, 08:57
After intensive sex, next day testicles as though hardly have swelled up a little, were condensed. It is normal?

Koblikov I.A.
19.06.2004, 20:31
If to morning vydeleny from the channel is not present, urine without an impurity of a blood and deposits bespokitsja does not follow.

Sergey
21.06.2004, 07:00
Allocation is (similar to urine, only viscous), I at present am treated for a prostatitis, but and deposits in urine are not present a blood.

Koblikov I.A.
21.06.2004, 14:37
Very interestingly: are treated for a prostatitis, and zanimaete by intensive sex. Your urologist has not considered something. 8 (((
It is time will check up a secret of prostates and a smear. It is time.

Sergey
23.06.2004, 03:33
Excuse, I have not understood something... What at a prostatitis it is impossible to be engaged in intensive sex or sex in general and what there is for you an intensive sex? At everyone in fact the concepts... What did you wish to tell or say, when spoke that it is necessary to check up a secret of prostates and a smear? It can be connected with any other disease?

Koblikov I.A.
24.06.2004, 17:11
Soft sex is a pair tens friktsy - and an ejaculation, duchshe " in trjapochku ", having removed or having taken off a condom. The specified analyses already should be checked up few times. The reason in what? In an infection.