PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. I am ill or sick with a prostatitis of 10 years. It was treated repeatedly and, prakt...

Prochorus
21.06.2004, 20:53
Hello the doctor. I am ill or sick with a prostatitis of 10 years. It was treated repeatedly and, practically, without results. Passed or took place every possible inspections what or ZPPP it is not revealed. Though, at research on a microflora something was I (do not remember). The doctor spoke, what is it consequences of the transferred or carried cold. According to sensitivity to antibiotics, preparations - but effect minimal were appointed or nominated. And here, recently, I treated a fungus on legs or foots. Has been appointed or nominated flukonazol. After reception of the second tablet I have felt improvements by way of a prostatitis. And during all course fine itself felt, almost did not disturb a pain. But the fungus has cured and, later couple of months, a prostatitis has returned to a former chronicity. If it is not complex or difficult, prompt please how flukonazol could promote simplification at a prostatitis? Can spend on drink still to me it or him? I had suspicions on a fungic or fungal etiology of my illness or disease, but doctors assured, that the fungus cannot cause a prostatitis. Thanks for the answer.

Kuharkin S.A.
24.06.2004, 02:17
Can. Probably indeed.