PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The huge request to you to help or assist. To me 22 years. One month ago was ill anginas...

Anna
22.06.2004, 07:03
The huge request to you to help or assist.

To me 22 years.
One month ago was ill with an angina, it was treated as for usual cold, in 10 days has addressed to the doctor. An angina vylecheli, but the temperature has remained (37, 4). The doctor has examined and has directed on analyses and to the urologist. The significant amount of leucocytes, muddy urine have shown analyses. In hospital have not put only on that that fiber more less in norm or rate. Did or made fjljurogrammu, all normalgno. Have directed to genekologu - has told or said it is healthy. The doctor on US did not direct or refer, but has diagnosed - a pyelonephritis. At survey has found out, that one kidney considerably above another. Has registered ampiloks 4 nyxes in day, tseprolet 3 times day, Cystenalum 3 times 5 6 drops. Five days I do or make all procedures, but the temperature does not decrease, in a mouth pojavidsja any smack.
Please advise, that to me to do or make

In advance many thanks

Anna

Koblikov I.A.
23.06.2004, 18:05
To be hospitalized, unequivocally. Purpose or appointment of antibiotics without the control of outflow of urine wrongly.
I shall notice, that except for an angina could be and a genyantritis, therefore in a hospital again seem to an ENT to the doctor.