PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! The last poltora-two months I feel a pain in left...

Marrying
19.06.2004, 10:08
Hello, the doctor!

The last poltora-two months I feel a pain in the left testicle - especially strong when I wake up in the morning, but the sensation of a dyscomfort does not leave or abandon me all the day long. Besides it seems to me, at me the emiction has become frequent, and the volume, on the contrary, has decreased - even in the mornings, - to mine, wet much less, than usually. To what sorts the expert to me should address? To the urologist?
My status also can be svjazanno with more rare or infrequent sexual zhiznju in connection with pregnancy of my wife - to the middle of last trimester she has gradually come to naught, and we meanwhile still have not renewed it or her (at us the daughter two weeks ago) was born. Weeks five or shes back I had an ejaculation in a dream - a pollution - but it was not reflected in my status in any way, and since then did not repeat. To me of 26 years.

Alex
20.06.2004, 22:11
Be surveyed on a prostatitis. I had precisely same signs. One in one.

Marrying
23.06.2004, 04:30
I have forgotten to add, that the left testicle all this time remains swelled. To the touch any outgrowths or deformation I do not feel.

Kuharkin S.A.
23.06.2004, 17:40
Inspection to pass or take place it is necessary. Deals with these problems as urologists. And andrologi (the urologist on muzhchskim zabolvanijam). To to you to get easier, to that and address. To be surveyed costs or stands not tolko on a prostatitis, is more exact at all so much on a prostatitis.