PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear sirs! Thanks you, that you respond to ours in...

Irina
22.06.2004, 02:24
Hello, dear sirs!
Thanks you, that you answer our questions, in fact your answers are necessary for much, as air.
At me such question: to the younger son (1, 5 years) have diagnosed a hydrocele, yesterday for the first time there was a strong puffiness of testicles and a bottom of a stomach or belly, Petja cried from a pain, in 20 minutes all puffiness slept by itself, the arrived doctor has told or said, that with operation to tighten or delay it is not necessary. About one yesterday edema Petju did not disturb, testicles if swelled, chut-hardly. Whether me excites vopros-early to do or make operation to the child in 1, 5 years in our case, how much or as far as it is necessary right now or to be guided on the further current of disease (if attacks will repeat often that to operate without questions and if is not present as it is better to act or arrive)? Whether Has sense to give the child podrasti up to 3 h years or with operation to pull it is not necessary? Whether it is necessary to exclude pampers or they do not influence advance of an edema? Whether it is necessary to limit consumption of a liquid partially? And what emergency measures (up to a call 03) need to be undertaken at accrueing or increasing puffiness (a cold, rest, etc.)? Small children (1, 5 years) put in hospital on operation with mum or without?

Koblikov I.A.
23.06.2004, 10:51
The arrived doctor has been obliged to send the boy on first aid with the diagnosis " the Torsion of a testicle ".
And only the hospital at observation and obligatory US of a scrotum could remove or take off this diagnosis. In a word - not later than February be operated.