PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the right kidney is lowered or omitted below a level of a belly-button. In the rest of a kidney without patalo...

Light
22.06.2004, 00:20
At me the right kidney is lowered or omitted below a level of a belly-button. In the rest of a kidney without patalogy. Whether it influences the general or common status of an organism and other organs? What can expect me at the worst forecast? Whether there Is at me an opportunity to return a kidney on a place? Whether the truth, what pregnancy can return a kidney on a place?

Koblikov I.A.
22.06.2004, 11:46
On items or points: whether it Influences the general or common status of an organism and other organs - at a nephroptosis there can be pains after an exercise stress, serious job, run, can be under. I eat arterially pressure, vegetodistonija. But it is not obligatory.
What can expect me at the worst forecast? - yes simply sparing regimen. If pains accrue or increase, the urinary infection can offer operative treatment joins.
Whether the truth, that pregnancy can return a kidney on a place - basically yes. I do not advise after sorts or labors to grow thin. Will remain full - problems of a nephroptosis will leave, as there will be enough of pararenal Adeps as "damper" of kidneys.

child
23.06.2004, 05:21
What medicines for illness or disease of kidneys are on IZO---?