PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 26 years. Two years with the wife unsuccessfully we try to get or start re...

Victor
22.06.2004, 06:40
Hello. To me of 26 years. Two years with the wife unsuccessfully we try to get or start the child. The reasons in both. As to me, spermogramma from 23.11. 2001. Shows the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes, 61 % of alive spermatozoons in 2 ml. An ejaculate. 54 % mobile, presence in an ejaculate of urine.
Recently has made the repeated analysis (from 03.03. 2002.) the Picture such:
Volume - 1.
Viscosity - 2 see
RN-7, 2
Mobility - 6 %
Alive spermatozoons - 8 %
Dead - 92 %
Normal 14 %
Cells spermageneza - 2
Leucocytes - 4000000.
The conclusion: oligoastenozoospermija, a necrospermia.
Except for it or this positive there were results of the analysis on urogenital infections: Gardnella vaginalis, Mycoplasma species, Ureaplasma species, Ureaplasma urealyticum (parvo).
Microscopical research of a secret of a prostate has shown:
Lejkotsity-2 3 (in accumulated slizi-up to 25)
Epithelium - 10 - 15
Letsitinovye grains - it is poor
Spermatozoons - are not found out
Sliz-it is a lot of
Flora - plentiful - a fine rod, coccuses, Soor, key cells .
prokomentirujte please analyses.
1. Than it is caused or called such kollichestvo infections, in fact communications or connections on the party or side I have no? (we are found out in the wife only Ureaplasma species. Ureaplasma urealyticum have treated by Rovamycinum)
2. That could affect or influence deterioration spermogrammy (the order of 10 years of veins in radiaktivno the polluted territory). Whether we shall turn protses?
3. Whether conception natural by is possible or probable?
4. Recommend, please, the most effective medicinal preparations for treatment of infections and sterilities or barrennesses.
Thanks.

Kuharkin S.A.
23.06.2004, 02:15
Not naznaju than such sharp deterioration spermogrammy for 4 months could be caused or called and I can not assume whence so much an infection. There is one only the assumption in in correspondence rezhimi - if you from November till March have transferred or carried disease accompanied a fever, were treated by some medicines causing oppression of immunity and spermatogenza - then it objasnimi and vosstanovimo. Other assumptions without mass of additional data will be nekorretnymi. About radiation - vrjadli is ravilos or already for a long time and quickly (at a feather contact to radiation) or very smoothly would worsen (not for 4 months). P. S. Something can by the way in laboratory have confused.