PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I write much!;-) Situation at me ambiguous. Business in that...

Alexander.
22.06.2004, 03:40
Hello!
I write much!;-)
Situation at me ambiguous.
The matter is that one year ago has received the diagnosis a clamidiosis (in very paid clinic). We "Shall treat", - the dock has told or said. Antibiotics, other medicines, nyxes. The course has passed or has taken place as it is necessary, with continences, without alcohol, procedure under the schedule. Eventually the dock, after repeated analyses, has told or said, that " all remains absolutely without changes, that, vobshchem-that, is quite good ", we shall continue. And again medicines on 2000, nyxes. And preparations which appoint or nominate, it is possible to find in city only in their chemist's booth. And so I am am tormented with vague doubts, whether all is valid so at me badly, whether this pumping out of money. At me any accompanying sores are not observed, I normally go to a toilet, without pains that is not similar to a urethritis which too have attributed, vobshchem, I do not test a dyscomfort in MT to system.
Still the moment: the spouse too has gone (after my results). To Her have put the same diagnosis.
And more the moment: at the child too the same diagnosis, and a credit above ours. The child handed over analyses in other city.
Comment, please.

Koblikov I.A.
23.06.2004, 00:42
Without comments. Probably you "have dug" or run" into the "commercial" diagnosis