PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I already repeatedly wrote to you. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment from vaginoza, kan...

Maria
21.06.2004, 22:09
The doctor, I already repeatedly wrote to you. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment from vaginoza, a candidiasis, (as there is a polycystosis), papillomas. Handed over all possible or probable analyses, a blood, smears from a vagina and from a urethra, after course of treatment and repeated delivery of analyses any infekji it is not revealed. But one week ago I again had an acute attack of a cystitis, very sharp boli at an emiction and is simple so sensation of a constant spastic stricture in a urethra, the desire will urinate each two three minutes, to the most acute period even there was a blood. In two days the acute period has passed or has taken place (according to the doctor accepted tsistinal, kiprofloksatin, Levomycetinum, nastoj protivospalitelnyh and within a week) but nevertheless the sensation of a small burning sensation in the field of a urethra especially in the extremity or end of an emiction and pulling sensation in the bottom of a stomach or belly has not passed or has not taken place diuretic grasses. In October my academic year begins, and my study demands greater or big exercise stresses and such here a pain to me as to a singing actress well is perfect or absolute to what. What to me to do or make???
(The doctor has diagnosed chronic neseptsifichesky a urethritis)

Koblikov I.A.
22.06.2004, 23:24
Chronic neseptsifichesky the urethritis as well as others IPP is successfully treated. To you it is shown bole detailed inspection under the control of the urologist.
It is treated.