PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me here such question. Was at the urologist, and the doctor to download such...

Natalia
16.06.2004, 13:22
Hello. At me here such question. Was at the urologist, and the doctor to download such phrase " At you a lazy bladder ". Explain, what is it such and as it to correct. In advance boagodarna.

Not the urologist, but the doctor
17.06.2004, 12:49
He the urologist, let also corrects, instead of konstariruet the fact. Is more useless to the doctor to use the ordinary phrases which have been thought up only for promotion of medicines on a commodity market. It is better - meditsinski let "zhahnet" than something.

Koblikov I.A.
17.06.2004, 23:47
I can write to you of pages etak 20 as has just returned from conference on " to an incontience of urine at women ". With one - terminological mess. With another - the minimal knowledge in this area at my colleagues and nedoponimanie problems. So will be more correct, if you will write to me in privat urol@hospital. ru

Dima
20.06.2004, 03:20
It agree. Here advice or council is pertinent. Instead of zamanivanie on treatment. And if to be treated, in 42 j to urological hospital, there the whole unit by your illness or disease. Itself laid there on a man's half, and has left healthy - fie, fie... The Good expert in your area, apparently, doctor Schukin - look or see on an Internet: scientific research institute of urology, Schukin and so forth
If questions - hakamada@bratva. ru

Koblikov I.A.
22.06.2004, 10:16
Dmitry! You can tell about " a lazy bladder "? And to not entice into 42 hospital?
: - (((